AZAMARA CLUB CRUISES
• Employees of Domestic & International passenger airlines, currently in operation
• Employees of Federal Express, DHL / Airbourne & UPS
• Employees of GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo/Apollo or Amadeus)
• Employees of Cruise Lines, other than those who work for Celebrity/Royal Caribbean Cruises,Ltd.
• Spouse / Registered Domestic Partner & Parents of eligible employee (may travel without employee)
• Retired employees of Domestic & International passenger airlines currently in operation
• Employee must be employed with the airline for minimum of (6) six months
prior to making the bookings and work a minimum of 15 hours per week
• Temporary, on-call intern and contract employees are not eligible
• A second additonal cabin may be booked for friends / family - as long as the first cabin booked is occupied by an eligible employee/spouse. A third cabin may be booked, but must be occupied by an eligible parent or dependant child. Parent(s) traveling without employee being present may only qualify for one (1) cabin.
To qualify for a military rate on Azamara, an individual must be classified as one of the following:
· Active personnel currently serving in the Canadian National Defense; United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves. Proper identification in the form of a United States Uniformed Services WHITE Identification Card for U.S. military personnel, and a WHITE N.D.21 Identification Card with a Red Canadian Flag displayed for Canadian National Defense personnel, must be presented at time of check-in.
· Retired from any of the divisions listed directly above. "Retired" is defined as A) enlisted personnel or officers with a minimum of 20 years of service, B) medically retired, or C) 100% disabled. Proper identification for those classified in category A or B must be in the form of a United States Uniformed RED (Reserve retired personnel) or BLUE (Active Duty retired personnel) Identification Card. Proper identification for those classified in category C is a United States Uniformed TAN Identification Card. Retired Canadian National Defense personnel are eligible and must possess a green NDI-75 card (retired personnel). All forms of identification must be presented at time of check-in.
· Veterans with an Honorable Discharge serving a minimum of 2 years, or 6-months in an active war zone, in any of the United States service divisions listed above. Proper identification in the form of a DD 214, plus a current photo must be presented at time of check-in.
· Spouses of actively deployed, or deceased military personnel, are eligible to book one stateroom as long as the eligible spouse is occupying the stateroom. All other guests traveling in the same stateroom are also eligible for the military rate. Spouse must present the PINK Dependent Military ID upon check-in as proof of eligibility.
All guests traveling in the same stateroom are eligible to receive the military rate. No additional staterooms, other than the one that is occupied by the military person is eligible for the military rate. Spouses, parents, in-laws, children or other family members or friends are not eligible for the military rate without the eligible military person occupying the stateroom.
• If you have questions about your eligibility, please call or email us We're happy to help
Here are some WONDERFUL things you can expect from Azamara:
· Smaller ships
· More overnights
· Longer stays
· Unique destinations
· Immersive shore excursions
· Complimentary shuttle bus in port when offered
· Destination enrichment.
· Destination-flavored entertainment
· Your stateroom or suite.
· All meals and room service.
· Specialty dining available (complimentary for suite guests).
· House wine with lunch and dinner.
· Gratuities for housekeeping and dining staff.
· Coffee and bottled water throughout the day.
· Complimentary self-service laundry.
· Butler service included for suite guests.
And with that new knowledge, plan on booking your Azamara Club Cruise now