Click HERE for ALL Interline rates available on Paul Gauguin Cruises NOW!
At the turn of the century, impressionist Paul Gauguin traveled to the tropical shores of French Polynesia to create some of his most renowned masterpieces. Today his namesake, the m/s Paul Gauguin, transports you to the same romantic Tahitian vacation paradise—to explore, experience and escape. With the freedom to discover the exotic ports of the South Pacific without limitation, your cruise aboard m/s Paul Gauguin will fulfill your every dream and expectation.
- Most luxurious ship to sail in Tahiti on a year-round basis
- Only 332 guests
- Crew to guest ratio of 1 to 1.5
- All oceanview accommodations, nearly 70% with balconies
- Space to guest ratio of nearly 58 to 1, one of the highest of any ship serving the North American market
- All onboard gratuities included
- Complimentary beverages including fine wines and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- Butler service in categories B and above, including in-suite bar setup and SoundDock® for iPod®
- In-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- State-of-the-art retractable Watersports Marina
- Onboard dive program
- Onboard lecture program
- Two elegant restaurants and one pool-side grill, all with open-seating dining
- Well-being and vegetarian selections and special dietetic menus upon request
- WiFi hotspots throughout the ship
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary in-room dining
- Complimentary in-room movie channels and movies available
GREAT NEWS! Paul Gauguin Cruises is again extending to MILITARY! Thank you PG Cruises!