- Interline rates are special discounts for employees of both commercial and cargo airlines. They can only be booked through designated Interline Agencies.
Eligible participants are:
• Airline employees*
• Spouse of airline employee
• Dependent children of airline employee** ^
• Parents or parents-in-law of airline employee
• Retired airline personnel and their spouses
• Non-airline companions sharing accommodations
If the Airline Employee is deceased, the benefits of the Interline fare are still applicable as long as they can supply the appropriate verification/ID currently required.
*As stated above, eligible participants must be employees of commercial or cargo airlines. For example, Sabre or Apollo employees are not eligible; these are not airlines although airline-related. Also, air traffic controllers are not eligible for the interline pricing either.
Cargo Airline Employees Include:
• Pilots and Flight Crew Only
Cargo Airline Companies Include:
• Fed Ex
An employee’s spouse; children who are unmarried and under age 21 years or who, regardless of age, are physically or mentally incapable of self-support, dependent parents, including step and legally adoptive parents of employee’s spouse; and dependent brothers and sisters, including step and legally adoptive brothers and sisters of the employee’s spouse who are unmarried and under 21 years of age or who, regardless of age, are physically or mentally incapable of self-support.